ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE HAVE WROTE, AND WE HAVE BIG NEWS WHY:
THE STORY OF WHY WE STARTED
- Growing up I never was educated to what anxiety was. I distracted myself from feelings and this all changed once I had two kids and gave a damn about their mental health.
I think during the journey of finally "feeling" deep for people I realized there wasn't many outlets for people like myself to go for "silent" help.
"I believe introverts have the worst anxiety, and that needs to change" - Austin
WHAT DO I MEAN
- People keeping things in, typically lash out in one way or another. Either its an extreme moment or a continuous destruction pattern, they all are because of one thing...
They don't feel heard, they haven't worked on it, or they allow their anxiety and depression to rule them.
During my journey, you realize 90% of people have some form of anxiety.
MY GO TO's FOR SILENT HELP
- Wearing my Mental Ghosts shirt and talking about it when people ask
I use Mental Ghosts not just as a positive business around mental ghosts, but also an outlet to talk.
- I also believe Panic Free TV does an amazing job helping people silently on their own terms and says it how it is! I think it is a great idea for you to follow everything panic free tv as Micheal Norman does an amazing job sharing the truth about mental disorders.
- HeadSpace app is also another great "meditation" tool that makes working on your mental illness almost cool. When you feel like social media is draining you, I highly recommend using that energy to go on the headspace app and be positive for hours.
POWER OF POSITIVITY
I've been really into frequencies and have realized some things.
- Know what positivity you can personally handle is key.
For me, this isn't faking positive thought at like church for example, but to be positive consistent when you feel like being negative. What do you do?
- Have you ever looked into the studies of "the rice and water" experiment or the positive affirmation Japanese water experiments? It's wild to think, just being positive or negative towards something can change the molecular level of physical things such as water.
If you go even deeper, what do you think positive thoughts do for your body?
Trust me, I'm more of a negative person, but I am working on it daily. This is being more positive when I think being negative is being "funny", I just should shut up. Ha
My not thinking before I speak is crucial to my "ass-hole-ness" and I need to work on it. I also need to learn more about encouraging people more than talking shit, because in the long run encouraging people get all the results you wanted and you will ask to yourself "why them and not me"?
Austin's MENTAL GHOST STORY